Welcome to Learning English in Chester where communication in English is at the centre of our learning process. It is through talking English to real English people that you will improve your English communication skills.
The best way to learn English quickly is to follow a one-on -one or two-to-one intensive residential
English course in your teacher Julie's home and speak and listen to English all day even when you are not in lessons !
You will follow private, personalised English classes , experience English life and culture and speak , read, listen and write English every day during your stay . This is hard work , but it is rewarding and I believe that it is the most successful way to improve your English level in a short amount of time .
Julie Austin-Kaye has taught for more than 25 years and is a highly experienced and successful English language university teacher with full CELTA qualifications and a Joint Honours Language degree from London University. She believes in using English at all times and once you have arrived she will talk to you and assess your English level and needs and then she will create your own customised one-to-one English course aimed at improving your English as fast as possible.
Her curriculum is focused on targeting your personal English needs with lessons each week-day plus a wide range of enjoyable cultural activities in the afternoon and evening with Julie as your companion and teacher.
You don't only learn English in the classroom ! Julie knows from experience that learning a language is a real life experience and you are learning and practising your English while walking with Julie on an excursion.
Julie can offer a range of courses eg:
- Young learner: This course is for children 8 years and over who are able to spend time away from home. This is a fun, activity based course which develops English skills while Julie provides a caring, enjoyable home environment looking after your child 24/7.
- General English and Beginners English courses :
This course is suitable for people who want to learn the English used in everyday situations while visiting the country and making friends with English speaking people
- Business English courses suitable for a wide range of professions: Law ,Medicine and the Oil and Gas industry etc
- English and Culture holidays (where you can practise your English and enjoy a wide choice of excursions and activities with Julie your teacher and companion.
- English in the Sun : English and activity stays based in the South of France for children or adults who enjoy the culture and climate of France and also want to improve their English skills at the same time ! Julie is a fluent French speaker and knows the area well so that you can relax and be looked after during your stay.
* Julie can offer Intensive one on one English exam preparation courses :
Preparation for assessment at 9 and common entrance11+ exams for entrance to private education and boarding school for foreign students.
They will receive structured practice in both english and maths .
Contact Julie Austin-Kaye for more information on all her courses on :
* Bring a friend to keep you company and get 20% discount !
Learning English in Chester and staying in Julie's family home can be a great, enjoyable experience .
She is a friendly, helpful teacher and lives in a pretty home in the unique city of Chester with its many bars, restaurants, shops, river and history .If you want to visit London that can also be arranged !
Different views of the historic, Roman city of Chester
The steps to the 14th century "rows" in Chester.. shops built on top of each other . This style of architecture dates back to Tudor times ( King Henry the VIII )
The centre of Chester
Chester race course is the oldest in the country .
The ancient Roman walls that encircle the old centre of Chester.
Julie can, however , offer you alternative accommodation if you so wish .There are many pretty Bed and Breakfast or hotels to choose from if you prefer to be independent but you will not practise your English as much !
Email Julie if you want to know more about her experience and how she can help you on :
Julie can also offer intensive English weekend stays to busy clients who would prefer to follow short courses.Read more about how she can help you :Weekend courses
Email or telephone Julie to find out more .
Julie's Home is only 10 minutes from the city of Chester by car !
This is where you will be staying 3 miles from the busy town centre of Chester.